PADI Deep Diver Course.
- The Ideal Deep Diver Course Location – Seal Rocks and the Pinnacles, Forster
- Wolf Rock at Rainbow Beach
- The EX-HMAS Adelaide at Terrigal
- The Elusive Pimpernel Rock at Wooli
**Depending on the depths of your ideal destination we may be able to do it there too so please speak to John to confirm whether it is suitable**
The Padi Deep Diver course rating requires four deep dives and study from your PADI Deep Diving manual.
With one of our experienced Instructors they will guide you through the answers of your independent learning and ensure there was nothing missed before briefing you and putting your skills to the test whilst monitoring you for signs of nitrogen narcosis over 4 deep dives.
Why not combine your Deep Diver course with an Enriched Air Nitrox rating? Stay deeper longer!
THE PADI DEEP DIVER COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR MASTER SCUBA DIVER RATING.
When can I Start?
Now! Courses can start with independent study of the PADI Deep Diver course manual. Bookings for the dives to complete the in water component are essential.
The 4 course dives can be configured to fit even the busiest of schedules: you could spread your course over a number of day trips or weekends, and is usually combined with other charter trips.
PADI Deep Diver Course – $ 195.00 on top of any weekend away or two day trips where the depths are conducive to completing the requirements.
- The option for you to choose where you would like to dive for your certification.
- PADI Deep Diver course Manual
- PADI 100% Project AWARE Certification Card
- Any additional gear over and above standard dive gear is included – e.g. stage tank
- Exhilaration and Narcosis!
No dive medical is required. A minimum certification of PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent is required to commence this course. Minimum Age: 15.
We’ll provide the exhilarating dives, you bring your swimmers, towel, sunscreen and a sense of adventure. More detailed itineraries will be emailed to you when you have booked on for the dives including meeting times and locations as well as an itemised list of what to bring.